Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good, Bad and the Ugly

I have decided to compile some lists with the new "issue" in my life instead of letting it disrupt my life, I'm making fun of it!!!

Top 10 Reasons Having a Sluggish Thyroid is Good

10. You don't feel guilty about a messy house
9. CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT THIS ONE - People say bless you alot since your thyroid annoys your allergies and you sneeze all day long (If one more person says, wow that was a lot of sneezes, I may be tempted to slug them. I sneeze a lot, get over it)
8. When you loose your train of thought, you can blame it on being lost in your "mental fog"
7. Hmmmmm...forgot this one....
6. You really did forget to do the laundry!
5. You get to know the ins and outs of changing your password online and can do it in 5 sec.
4. You have an excuse to sleep a lot
3. I forget this one too....sigh....
2. It's a scorching 98 degrees outside and you think it's a nice, cool day
1. You can be irritated at someone as long as you finish with "It's my thyroid's fault. It makes me irritated."

Top 10 Reasons Why Having a Sluggish Thyroid is BAD

10. I have so many passwords that I can't remember any of the changes I've had to made because I forgot the old ones
9. My thoughts get lost in my mental fog
8. My hair keeps clogging the shower drain
7. I have to clean my hairbrush out a lot which I absolutely hate doing
6. I have to wake up 30-60min before I eat breakfast to take my happy thyroid pill
5. Winter will be chilly
4. Blood tests!!!!!!!! AGHHHHHHHHHHH
3. Your legs look like you've been attacked by something because they're all bruised
2. Nothing gets done
1. Your thoughts are lost in your head a lot...oh I already did this one...oops! See what I mean?

The Ugly

Okay by now you've probably gotten the idea. lol. So, if I've said "I forgot" or something to that likeness a lot lately, now you know why. If I can't seem to get my mental and physical clutter under control, now you know why. If you've called me and I've been sleeping, now you know why. Hopefully my little happy pill will make me better soon. If not, well, I guess we'll just deal with it. I like taking naps anyhow!

No comments: