Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stupid Celebrities

YES I'M AWARE OF KNOX JOLIE-PITT.

Would anyone else like to tell me???? How irritating. We find the most perfect, unusual, but strong and wonderful name for our son and then some dumb celebrities have to name their child Knox and then the media and everyone has to make fun of it. Oh and then tell me about it.
We escaped being like what's her name who named her son Wyatt whom was adopted by what's her name the same day Knox was born. We were going to name him Wyatt, well it was a top contendor, and I remember thinking, whew! at least we didn't do that. Now stupid Brand and Angelina have to use Knox.

All I have to say is HA WE FOUND IT FIRST. lol.

I just don't want there to be many Knox running around. I want my baby to be unqiue. Well, at least now when I tell people his name they won't look at me like I have an extra head, but that response will be better than, OH like Angelina and Brad? And I will say, NO! Like John Knox and Ft. Knox, and Knox the street in Dallas.

Oh and another thing, I've had two people, (people don't think, do they??) who have asked me with trepidation, if our last name was Henderson (highway exit in Dallas called Knox/Henderson). Do I look like a complete idiot??? Why would anyone do that to their child? I wanted unusual, not "kick me."

For kicks read: http://notwithoutmyhandbag.com/babynames/

We went to the dollar zoo day at the Dallas Zoo. We decided we'd rather pay 8.75 than ever do that again in July. Maybe the November one... I'll upload some pictures of what Knox did most of the time. Boy am I glad it was just $1!!!!!!

No comments: