Thursday, July 31, 2008

Allergies and Green Smoothies

The trees or grass or pollen or something is attacking again. I have been sneezing all day. I really find it annoying when I'm in the middle of a sneezing fit and people feel obligated to say "bless you" after each one. Wait till I'm done! Then say it. I don't want to say "thank you" a million times, it's awkward and annoying and I sneeze like at least 4 times in a row.
My nose is itchy today and runny and my head hurts. Knox was cranky today too. His nose has been running for the past week or so. I don't know why! I wish it would stop.
I read an article on Green Smoothies. I think we'll be taking a trip to Natural Grocers or Whole Foods soon and buying some greens to make some. Maybe eating some will make our noses stop running! I love Natural Grocer's dollar bins. Yummy produce for $1! AND it's organic! My favorite kind of produce, organic and cheap!
I read a book on the evils of processed beef (aka non grain fed cattle). I'll be sure to enlighten and disgust you soon. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: